Conditions for submitting articles to the 23rd Iranian Pharmacy Students Seminar
1. According to the seminar regulations, submitted articles are only acceptable from students and graduates of the Doctor of Pharmacy degree, as well as pharmacy PhD students.
2. According to the regulations, pharmacy graduates can participate in the seminar only up to two years after graduation. Therefore, only pharmacists who graduated in 2020 and later can participate.
3. Articles can be submitted in both original and review formats. However, it should be noted that the priority is to accept original articles.
4. In the call stage, only abstracts will be submitted and the accepted papers after reviewing by professors from all over the country will be presented completely during the seminar.
5. Submission of abstracts is only possible in English and the maximum allowed for abstracts is 500 words.
6. There is no limit to the number of authors of an article, but each accepted article will be presented just by one person (presenting author) at the seminar.
7. There is no limit to the number of articles submitted and any person can submit any number of articles based on the mentioned conditions.